Monday, April 4, 2011

VOGUE meets ISETAN! Part 13 x MAISASSYGIRL : HAMBURGER OBSESSION

Hello again!  Remember how I mentioned that I was making something at the Q-pot Pressroom for my VOGUE meets ISETAN show window? Here's a reminder: CLICK HERE MAISASSYGIRL x VOGUE meets ISETAN! Anyhow..these Hamburger accessories are SOOOOOOOO cute... so to keep my Hamburger girl necklace from feeling lonely, I decided to make a Hamburger BOY necklace!
 VOILA! My "SHE & HIM" HAMBURGER necklaces!
可愛いでしょう!?
 I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

I also had a chance to make a Hamburger RING!!!
Actually this ring is sold as a set but I chose what I liked 

I had to put my engagement egg ring aside..

出来た!How cute is it!!! I hope you can see it in real life when you come check out my window at Shinjuku Isetan between April 6th-19th!  Here is the info again:



「VOGUE meets ISETAN! Part 13」
Display period: April 6, 2011 (Wed) - April 19, 2011 (Tues.)
Location: SHINJUKU ISETAN (my window will be to the right side of window on the corner)

開催期間:2011年4月6日(水)- 4月19日(火)
開催場所:伊勢丹新宿店本館1階外装ショーウィンドー
店内1階中央ストリート・ステージ
ほよよ〜

2 comments:

  1. can you order the hamburger ring online somewhere??? be a great gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it depends on where you need it to be shipped.if you are in america, they have it available at OPENING CEREMONY. please check the website for info =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...