Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ISETAN x VOGUE x MAISASSYGIRL SHOW WINDOW UP! 4.6.2011(wed)-4.19.2011(tues) @ SHINJUKU ISETAN! ♡






I went to Shinjuku Isetan at midnight to help set up my window display for the Vogue meets Isetan project.  My window is located just right outside of the Shinjuku Sanchoume Metro Station. 
When I arrived I got to say how I wanted my personal photos and items to be displayed...Thank you Pranks!

 and I was so surprised to see how big my flying display panel was! 
This panel was shot by Keiichi Nitta.  Thank you Keiichi!

 the staff all worked very hard! お疲れさま!!

I can't even begin to explain how happy I am to be chosen for this project!  Thank you Vogue Japan for this opportunity!!とても楽しかった!!!


 you can find my profile & QR code at the bottom of the window display. my profile photo was shot by YONE. Thank you パパ!

 how many Mai's can you find? hehe

 here are my favorite Q-POT & Guri Guri items

 and a closer look at my personal photos & items.




here's one more look at my show window! hehe
more on my experience @ Q-POT here: VOGUE meets ISETAN x maisassygirl
and the info again on how long this project will be displayed! (^o^)/

「VOGUE meets ISETAN! Part 13」
Display period: April 6, 2011 (Wed) - April 19, 2011 (Tues.)
Location: SHINJUKU ISETAN (my window will be to the right side of window on the corner)

開催期間:2011年4月6日(水)- 4月19日(火)
開催場所:伊勢丹新宿店本館1階外装ショーウィンドー
店内1階中央ストリート・ステージ


***There are 11 more amazing window displays so please feel free to come by to take a look!!  We encourage taking photos, blogging & tweeting!!! ♡ spread the word! hehe


ほよよ〜

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You definitely rocked this. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! We are so in love with you flying through the air!! Go girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...