Thursday, April 22, 2010

PARTY REPORT. LESLIE KEE 「SUPER TOKYO」 PHOTO EXHIBITION ~"LOVE & POWER" of 1,000 lives in TOKYO~ @ Omotesando Hills Space O 4.22.2010

The infamous Leslie Kee, self-portrait

my favorite twins, juliken.


Hiroko, Ines and I heart Yamaguchiさん (hello kitty)


YONE also had his photo taken!

beautiful Shiho

久しぶりにFEI FEI!!
Fei Feiさん is my friend's auntie.

OMG- she sang CATS EYE!!!
I was sooooo HAPPY!

Congratulations Leslie!

and the cutest baby RIO.

I attended an opening for Leslie Kee's x Super Tokyo Photo Exhibition last night. I have not been photographed by Leslie but many of my friends were. The secret music guests performances were AMAZING. These photos are on MAI CEXWORK blog. I was very impressed by this line up (legendary singers including Jero, Anri, Yumi Matsutoya...) as I haven't been to an event that was THIS exciting in a long time (besides the LADY GAGA secret live). I recommend everyone to check out this photo exhibition!

LESLIE KEE “SUPER TOKYO” Photo Exhibition
Location: Main Building, Omotesando Hills B3F
Dates: April 23 (Fri) ~ May 7 (Fri)
Time: 11:00 to 21:00 (20:00 on Sundays and public holidays)
Admission: Free

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...