Saturday, April 24, 2010

PARTY REPORT. HENNESSY ARTISTRY PRESENTS CLUB SESSIONS @ UNIT 4.23.2010




i haven't seen yumiko in foreverssssss! love this girl!


mine was hennessy x cranberry


i was impressed at how he made the beats live on stage all by himself!








イケメン


i swear ed..you remind me of someone.....

My first stop was at Unit tonight to support Syn and their Hennessy Club Sessions event. It's been a while since I've been to unit and the vibes are always the same, filled with music lovers and beats from great musicians. I tried the Hennessy mixed with Cranberry and it wasn't bad at all! Unfortunately I couldnt stay the whole night here...next stop...le baron..then.. warehouse..


p.s. curious about the flyer ? check info here: KITAさん's COSPLAY 30th Birthday BASH!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...