Saturday, January 9, 2010

PARTY REPORT. WARNER ON DEMAND LAUNCH PARTY PART I. 1.8.2010 @ velours


DJ ia















loved this guy!!!! he danced ALL night!











TEQUILA TIME!!

Yukiko (elle girl)
thanks for stopping by!!

おしゃれ













Firstly, I'd like to apologize for most photos being with the 'where the wild things are' stand. it was our favorite thing to take photos in this night. It took me, trip and kita san like over an hour to put it together!!!!!! This was the 1st half on the night...It was SO nice to see everyone and I want to thank everyone who made it out. Big Thanks to ALL THE ARTISTS, TEQUILA GIRLS and STAFF TOO!!! It was a great success because of you! This was our first party for the year and it's starting off great!!!!!!! TRIP x I are very excited to see everyone at our next event. Updates very soon...

P.S.
Special Thanks Hair&Make stylist _ SAITO "JOE" YUZURU, and staff from "Difino "
http://www.difino.com/DIFINO/
He did Sayaka & IA's hair, and cut me and trip's bangs. hehe

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...