Wednesday, January 6, 2010

TOKYO BIG BOYS hearts WARNER ON DEMAND.

The Warner on Demand Launch party is TOMORROW! I hope ya'll saved the date, registered on http://wod.jp and are dropping in tomorrow!! As I just got back from LA, it was nice to meet up with everyone and catch up about the new year. Kenji is one of my favorites. He speaks really fast so everytime I hang out with him I feel like my Japanese has improved that much more. hehe He is part of the DJ-unit TOKYO BIG BOYS and they will be dj-ing tomorrow. To find out more about Tokyo Big Boys: Click Here.
for more info about
WARNER ON DEMAND: click here.
How to come to our party: click here.
if you register and become a member, you can enter our party for 1000円!what a deal!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...