Tuesday, July 14, 2009

PARTY REPORT. GLACEAU VITAMIN WATER POP UP BAR PRE-LAUNCH PARTY 7.14.09


お久しぶりMILY!!!







i heart neon hula hoops!!





i heart kuramotoさん's T shirt!!!!!!






thank u for dropping by IA!!

久しぶりBEN!!


my girls
may x melody




see u sooon miwa!!



we heart sankei express!







everyone finds a little love. hehe

SO it has officially started, the launch of glaceau vitamin water in Japan. I know I've been talking about it for a while now. I think I wanted it to launch so badly that i manifested it and it just had to happen! hehe This very colorful and unique pop up bar is on the 9th floor of the H&M building in harajuku. It will be open everyday from 1pm-6pm for the public so please drop by and try your free sample of glaceau vitamin water!!!! Whether you are taking a break from work or just happen to walk by, it's worth a try. like my first photo says TRY IT! for more info at glaceau.jp


ほよよ〜

1 comment:

  1. Mai you are as gorgeous and colorful as the sweet tasting drinks! Thanks for taking cool shots. It was a fun night.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...