Thursday, July 16, 2009

PARTY REPORT. BIG MIC NIGHT @ Le Baron


i heart maho x kanamotoさん!

久しぶりにRUI

...


...


....


ok so after this..
my glasses broke in half

so ben stole my camera and started taking photos of himself. lol
and me without my glasses... はずかしい!! i was sooo blind. lol


it was the weirdest thing!!!!!!! and prolly just meant to happen cuz i needed new ones anyway!!

in the end mr. alvarez lent me his glasses to stop me from going home..they were so weak and i still couldnt see but the frames still covered my face so i stayed a bit.......


my brother ali
he was sad to be leaving tokyo..
but
then noemi started her show and the boys got excited. hehe


if you put your hands in front of your face it makes your face look smaller

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...