Thursday, May 21, 2009

LOOKING FOR ERIC @ La Plage Vitamin Water Recovery Spot

Alain gave me tickets to see Looking for Eric. THIS MOVIE WAS AMAZING!!!! SOO FUNNY! He was right that it was a 'feel good' movie. I saw 3 movies during this trip and this was my absolute favorite!!!!!!! I recommend everyone to see it when it comes out!!!!!!


i miss the wonderful staff so much!

they had foood!








xoxoxoxoxo


she reminded me so much of my friend christina!!


bye bye la plage..

then we went to le baron 314. for the last time..

Tonight was my official LAST night in CANNES. Alain was the organizer of the LOOKING FOR ERIC party so I didnt have to work this night. So, I had so much fun dancing and hanging out with everyone!! It was kinda sad actually on the way back to the apartment. I can't wait to see everyone again!!! and I totally miss the unlimited access of vitamin water! Multi-V every morning!

P.S. I was so shocked (in a good way) to find this post this morning. [DAY #7: The HEIRESS] aww..多分MELODY YOKOちゃんとVIDEOCHATの時にこの写真を取ってくれた!



ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...