Monday, October 13, 2008

PARTY REPORT. HIGH SCHOOL NIGHT@ TRUMPROOM 10.12

I didn't dress up as a HS student this year...I figured, with halloween being around the corner, I would save dressing up for then...Also, none of my friends were DJing except Alex so just watched him DJ for a bit and left for home... I was still pretty tired from DIESEL XXX...but I will say, that they have a really good idea, when you enter, you get a school pass if you're a free guest, or a report card (i think that's what it was) for others... good ideas..and I'm surprised to see so many people dressed up as whatever the dresscode was.



CLOWNS
Kazunoco


I guess he's a king


Princess? Queen?


Nerds. hehe


yes, I was feeling that way too gotti..


so funny.



ほよよ〜

next stop: SOLFA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...