Monday, October 13, 2008

PARTY REPORT. DIESEL XXX @ MAKUHARI MESSE 10.11


My ride....
Yes, Alex hitched along...
Thanks RAY!!!




awww we finally arrive..about 30 minutes later..


Izumiさん、thank you sooooo much for V.I.P!!!
i super heart diesel!!!


Jommy x Itoooo (おかえり!!!)
I'm happy to see these familiar faces...


Taka (Hectic) x Bingo (Mackdaddy)


oh what!?


Tsuyoshi and his twin brother. heheh


Moriさん!!!


mayu (80z kids) x Kyoko (xxx)


Ayumu x Yuki
New era x Nike


sooo happy to see Saki!!!



maneater
Sayaka will be participating in the IPOD battle...so come root for her!!!!


MaちゃんxMASAxItoooooo
my 3 tequilla boys?!


BFF


Live from Beijing!! great great great IDEA!!


イケメン
heheh


maちゃん x RUI (weSC)


JOHN!!!!


MAXXXXXXX


Lauren FINALLY arrives
Emi x Naho


i heart rich x sabotage


we heart diesel and mr. kanamoto


it's like zoolander's phone!


SHUN! back from hollywood!!


man these fried stick thingies were really gooood!


the globe thingy that everyone was asleep in


Sarah x Izumiさん


Is it Banno!?


2 many DJS!!!


i heart maar (dexpistols)


we heart vip


makoto




so funny


whoops!












Sachiko x Elli












i heart TKO!


Yan x Kango x mmm...


i heart Naho and her funny poses!!


the nice bartender who gave us free drinks










GOOD JOB DIESEL!! Way to celebrate your 30th anniversary!!! wow!! I'm older than diesel!?!?!? Man I had way too much fun at this party. There were 3 different stages but I spent most of my time at VIP where there were unlimited drinks. It was awesome!! Wish Wendy was able to party here with me!!!!!!!! Anypoo....it has taken me a few days to recover..but good memories...great great memories......


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...