Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PARTY REPORT. 'GAGAKOH' LADY GAGA x TERENCE KOH Secret Acoustic Live x VIVA GLAM x MAC @ TABLOID 4.20.2010




love my girls.





久しぶりにOKINOさん


we heart tokyodandy


イケメン

it was crazy packed


xoxo







no matter where i stood..i couldnt see anything that clearly..


ママ x パパ


久しぶりにALAN x CYRIL

i LOVE your barbie hair piece!!!!


we heart ノボルさん




looove your hair michi!!






いつもおしゃれ!

xoxo

GAGAKOH
Lady GAGA on the piano x Terence Koh standing






you are amazing


glitter and baby powder and sand everywhere!








3 songs later...





some went a bit crazy..






sand in my tony burchs (>.<)










thank u for a wonderful night.

I attended a secret (not so secret) acoustic performace with Lady GAGA x Terence Koh last night at TABLOID. I attended Terence a year and a half ago when he came to Tokyo to have an exhibition: click here. I remember him being super sweet and very soft spoken. Very cute. The performance tonight was very intense as the crowd exploded with excitement. I ran into many friends that I hadn't seen in a while. Tho I was not able to make it to the Lady Gaga concert, this was definately enough for me. I took some video too and will post them later.

ほよよ〜

1 comment:

  1. Lady GaGa looked really amazing there!

    Semmed like a very good night ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...