Tuesday, October 27, 2015

TOKYO FOR JAPAN FASHION WEEK S/S 2016

Hello. I just came back from Tokyo and settling back in from this trip has been rough, so apologies for the late update!! I know that I used to be able to update my blog daily..but gosh there aren't enough hours in the day!  Anyhow, It's been a year since I went back to Tokyo and this time I was invited by Maybelline NY, Japan again.  I didn't make it to JFW last season and was so grateful to be invited again. I brought along with me 2 LA bloggers to be the official Instagrammers for Maybelline.  I'm sure you've heard of them. They are the cutest! Ellen & Francis AKA #lolanlora
 The morning after their arrival I took them to eat at BILLS in Harajuku

 After that we went to the LINE STORE

 After a little exploring of Harajuku and getting street snapped, work started. We headed backstage of the TODD SNYDER show to see the make up. 
  二人が可愛いでしょ!
 Todd Snyder is a men's brand but they had 4 female models so the make up was pretty natural.

Below are some of the pieces. 
























You can see the entire collection here: TODD SNYDER S/S 2016
How cute were the men's clothes on the female models? 

#maybellineFWT

ほよよ〜


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...