Friday, October 10, 2014

UNIQLO BEVERLY CENTER PRE-SHOPPING EVENT PARTY REPORT 10.9.2014

Who doesn't love pre-opening shopping events?  
I super miss those in TOKYO! 

#babyzooey #ootd
top: muji kids
skirt: old navy
bag: H&M Kids
 We arrived a little late and caught the last performance by: The Jabbawockeez



 Tommy, Ken (kenwerks) x Monty
 Disney collabo~

They had a TV screen with mickey mouse cartoons on and all she wanted to do was watch it!

 

 Zooey and Stephanie
Alicia x #babyzooey x Stephanie
 Tommy, Eugenie, Francis

HI Ruby


  do you like my new uniqlo headband?


 it's water, i promise. 



  it's time to go..
 why aren't you coming!? lol


Gosh it's been a while since I've been to a shop opening...I used to go to a few events everyday in Tokyo remember?  It's a bit harder over here because LA is a bit far from where I live, and the ones in OC are .... hmm... but I've been trying to be more active again.  

UNIQLO at the Beverly Center opens TODAY! 
You can find it on the 8th floor.
Happy Shopping everyone!

more info: UNIQLO USA
ほよよ〜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...