Tuesday, September 30, 2014

FRESHLY PICKED: THE MUST-HAVE MOCCASINS FOR ALL BABIES.

 We met Susan Petersen of Freshly Picked at Norstroms South Coast Plaza on Sunday..
Zooey missed her nap so..she was a little antisocial... I'm sorry Susan!!  

 soooo cute!!!!...




 We tried again...lol...after Zooey had some fruit...
 They played Peek-a-boo..
 and it was super fun.
 I have so much respect for Susan..I watched her episode on Shark Tank after I found out about this brand...AFTER I moved back to LA in December...Why oh WHY didn't I discover this brand EARLIER!!!!!!!  I wish they had these in TOKYO...I want to bring this brand to Tokyo.....I really do.

 #babyzooey's #ootd
dress: muji kids
shoes: old navy
bag: H&M kids
 I wanted to match with her today...so I wore my milkfed dress.
Now let me show you how freakin cute this moccasin brand is..
I die for these ant & watermelon printed ones.....


 this is their instagram. all full of cuteness. please follow them.
They have T-shirts TOO!!!!..gah how badly I want these T's and their matching Mocs....I just can't decide which T-shirt I want yet..and now it's getting A/W....どしお!

You can now find the moccasins at Nordstroms..
Seriously, why didn't I know about this brand when I was in Tokyo!!!!!!...

more info:

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...