Monday, June 30, 2014

LA STREET FOOD FESTIVAL REPORT: THE FASHION


The weather was perfect on Saturday..so as expected everyone was dressed for summer.
 #babyzooey in her little baby gap jumper with sandals.. 

 cute handbands and sunnies

 cute friends that color coordinate
orange is definately the new black!

 you'd never guess where he got his top! super cute.
 
 cute sundresses and prints




 cute hats!

 
 

 
 

 

 
 



 she was too cute!

and that's a wrap!

LA fashion is so different from TOKYO fashion! The boho look is quite popular in both cities tho..I wish I got more photos of those girls!  I spotted a lot of cute fashionable girls around but I missed them because it took me a while to figure out how to juggle my camera while not losing my place in line for the food, and making sure baby zooey stayed calm in her stroller.  If my husband wasn't starving I think we could have tag teamed better!! Like I said in the last post, we will definately plan better for next year!!!  

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...