Sunday, March 2, 2014

TOP 10 DISCOVERIES AT #WWDMAGIC FEB. 18-FEB 20 2014


  1. My FAVORITE brand: DEAR CREATURES




  2. SUPER CUTE and COMFY CROP T's by J.GALT


How I would style them.

 Found 2 cute brands at the Emerging Designer section:

I can see this brand doing pretty well in HARAJUKU!
Especially the shop DOG !





 designer: Natalya ♥
4. THIS AMAZING 12 YR OLD DESIGNER : ISABELLA ROSE TAYLOR
her patterns are so cute!!


 already in Nordstroms and Mitsukoshi!!!  可愛いね!

 5. CARROT Backpacks
obessed with this one!!!








 OBSESSED WITH THIS TRAVEL SET!!!!




 Do you remember when I introduced this owl / panda bag!? in the last WWDMAGIC season hehe

 8. NOMAD
SAY WHAT! I actually used to wear shoes from this brand a lot back in the day!!  



 too cute and light as air! not kidding!

This brand looks like something straight out of Tokyo Brand GOOCY. 



 so cute I felt like I was in Katy Perry Music Video!





10. IKEN - Build your own Watch !? 



 There were a lot of fun discoveries this season but these are my top 10!  
いっぱい可愛いものが見つけた楽しかった!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...