Monday, March 17, 2014

MAYBELLINE NEW YORK PRESENTS MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK TOKYO 2014-15 A/W PRE-OPENING PARTY REPORT 3.14.2014 ♥

Big apologies for the super late party report post!!!!!! Lack of sleep this week has taken a toll on me so I haven't had a minute to sit at my computer!  Anyhow here is my party report for last weeks MAYBELLINE FASHION WEEK KICK OFF EVENt1! The first portion was a make up session to show the press, and the second portion was the party.  





This is the new nail polish!


this magnum mascara..too big to fit in here!
Caroline's super cute manager HAMILTON



trying to figure out the best way to pose with this thing.. hehe

GUNJIさん










there was another make up session during the party















Shunsuke x Rin Rin
ENA!

Shaula Vogue





I had so much fun seeing old friends and .  I helped book DJ CAROLINE D'AMORE for this event and she did a great job rocking the dance floor!  It was a great way to kick of Japan Fashion Week!

more info

For more photos please check the #maybellinefwt hashtag on instagram
or you can follow my report this week @maisassygirl




ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...