Wednesday, November 20, 2013

「SUPER LESLIE KEE」15th ANNIVERSARY PHOTO EXHIBITION LAUNCH PARTY REPORT @ PARCO GALLERY X



 YUMING ♥




 AIさん


 
 
 baby zooey loves Anna ♥
 from super love
 


 Baby Zooey & I are in Leslie's newest book SUPER LOVE.  I'm so happy to be placed next to one of my closest friends, Melody Yoko and her amazing mama Mia! Thank you Leslie for this oppotunity!!! 
 LESLIE'S TALK SHOW! PENCIL IT IN! 


I met Leslie years ago at one of his book launch parties from my friend Angela Reynolds.. It was the first time I discovered Leslie and his work and it was especially of the best launch parties I had been to since I started partying hard in Tokyo.  I'm going to miss this SOOO MUCH!!! 

Dearest Leslie, your success shows how hard work and dedication really pay off and please never give up!!! You are an amazing photographer and thank you sooo much for inviting me and Baby Zooey to be a part of this.  I was so so sooo blown away at how amazing our photo turned out!!! We are going to miss you so much!!!! You are THE SUPER LESLIE KEE! LOVE YOU! 


more info:

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...