Sunday, April 21, 2013

BABY FASHION + GOODS RECOMMENDATIONS: MY PANDA, WJKW, ADEN+ANAIS

 I finally went to MYPANDA'S展示会 and found the CUTEST BABY ITEM FOR A/W..
They had matching sweaters for adults too!!! NEED.
まじまじ可愛いMYPANDAの赤ちゃんサイズと大人サイズSWEATER!!!
more info: MY PANDA

 Another brand who started doing a kids line..WJKW
The material used for the kids clothes are the same material used for the adult designs. 
SUPER SOFT and SO CUTE!! GAH. SUPER NEED.
 すごいおしゃれになってる〜〜〜
大人の同じ素材でけっこう気持ちだった!
 more info: WJKW


lastly, my favorite baby goods brand ADEN+ANAIS.
Their blankets are super soft and made of muslin material so it's super safe for baby.  I love these for spring and summer because I can use it as a light blacket for baby... I can also use them as a stroller cover when it's too sunny and also when I forget my breastfeeding cape I used this as a cape! Perfect for all purposes!!! 

このブランドが日本で人気。
プリントが可愛いと素材が気持ち!!!ママになるの友達にオススメプレゼント!!
These make great baby gifts as well for new mothers!  They make towels, security blankets and swaddle blankets.  I've been quite a fan for some time and also own some bibs! 
more info: ADEN + ANAIS



ほよよ〜

1 comment:

  1. Loving that Panda sweater! My son carries his aden and anais security blanket whereever we go- they have the best products. Have you tried their "issie" yet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...