Tuesday, July 31, 2012

AI TOMINAGA 15th ANNIVERSARY x LESLIE KEE EXHIBITION RECEPTION PARTY REPORT @ OMOTESANDO HILLS SPACE O 7.31.2012


 SO MANY PEOPLE..
すごい人がいました!

みんな久しぶり!
long time no seeeeeeeee ♥











 i ♥ tsuchiya anna



 we found another baby!

 zooey ♥ Pちゃん

 liv & zooey




 it was so hard to take photos today.. (>.<)




 Happy Birthday Aiさん!

I'm super bummed that I didn't get a chance to take photos of everyone that I normally take photos of..and that includes Leslie Kee & everyone that was on stage!!!!!! I'm so sorry! Attending events with baby is still quite an adjustment..and I've never had to carry so many things (diapers, change of clothes, burp clothes, towels, toys) in one bag before..I took a break from using the stroller and have become 100% dependent on the ERGO CARRIER.  I also recently started using a backpack but then started also carrying a little tote which can hold all my 'need to get' quickly things (blackberry, camera, wallet, meishi case, baby toys, baby bib & towels lol) ... motherhood and attending events is NOT easy!!!!  To be honest I'm SUPER EXHAUSTED..trying to get back into the game full throttle has been pretty tough..BUT.. Baby Zooey seems to be adjusting to attending events just fine! I am super grateful that she doesn't scream her head off at these events and actually loves being held by others!  Anyhow, これから頑張る!I gotta hang in there!! someone has GOT to do this!!! 

and I LOVE MY OMIYAGE! Thank you!!! 

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...