Thursday, December 15, 2011

MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE LIVE REPORT @ YOYOGI STADIUM 12.13.2011


 The Jacksons x AI's stage was AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!


 the crowd LOOOVED IT!!!!!!!

 WE MISS YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!!♥

then..afterwards..backstage..
 TEPPEI!!!

 久しぶりIZUMIさん!! I WAS SOOOO HAPPY TO SEE HER!!!!!!

 久しぶりにWISE!

 Masa x family ♥

 おつかれMIHO

the Jacksons... 

 This concert couldn't have been done without AI. 
GREAT JOB AI!!!!!!!


Judith Hill. So beautiful!!
and her performance was breath-taking.....

I was so happy that this concert was put together.  It showed how many people miss and LOVE MICHAEL JACKSON.. how his spirit is still alive and still affects so many.. Every song that was sung by the artists tonight brought back a different memory for me.. and I was surprised that I even KNEW most of the words to almost all the songs!!!!  I was happy to see Macy tonight too...I think I haven't seen her for over a year!  Anyhow..お疲れさまでしたみんな!!! I wonder if this live will happen again next year? FOR MORE INFO: MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE // MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE FACEBOOK

ほよよ〜

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...