Thursday, December 8, 2011

L'EAU DE CHLOE ♥ PRE-LAUNCH PREVIEW PARTY REPORT 12.8.2011

 It was raining outside but I walked into a Chloe picnic ♥


 RENA wearing Chloe♥
 Kozueちゃん!

 I told you I walked into a picnic! so awesome!

 Camille Rowe-Pourcheresse is the new face of Chloe! 
and the bottle comes in a new bottle shape with a green bow and light green liquid


 I absolutely LOVED the decoration of the venue today!!
It really portrayed 'SPRING' which represents this new CHLOE scent.. which is very light and flowery.


 LOVED the bubbles with the perfume inside!!

 I kept this photo because of RENA's beautiful hand. HEHE




 RENA x RIO

she's sooo cute!!!





Omg..one of the best gifts ever...love this bag..good for picnics..hehe and not to mention I got the perfume as well!! yay!  This scent doesn't go on sale until March 7, 2012..but I can guarantee it will be every girls new favorite scent for spring!!!

このおみやげをもらったらすごい嬉しいの!!このFRAGRANCEは2012年3月7日発売予定!絶対このFRAGRANCEは春にぴったり!楽しみにしてるでしょ?ぜったい女の子は好きだよ!マイのオススメです!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...