Friday, November 11, 2011

MIU MIU GINZA OPENING RECEPTION PARTY REPORT 11.11.2011

Miu Miu is a brand that I ALWAYS LOVED..but never had the courage to buy...This new shop was SOOO CUTE & BEAUTIFUL.. I wanted every single *flat* sparkling shoe!! The displays & layout of this store reminded me of my childhood bedroom..so girly and fantasy-like.. Dear Miu Miu, I loove you.


 Melody in miumiu 


 This building was actually 3 floors...HUGE.

 久しぶりにTHELMA with Melody

 with 大好きなGUNJIさん!♥

O-M-G i want all of these sparkly shoes....




 i don't think I can pull these off tho..

 these sneakers reminded me of a pastel version of rainbow brite..






 the girls♥

 イケメン 

 love kazu kazu & kozue ♥

 so crowded on each floor...


 i love yulia's outfit! 




 I really felt like I was in asia..


 cute....



ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...