Thursday, October 20, 2011

CHRISTIAN DADA SPRING / SUMMER 2012 COLLECTION @ MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK TOKYO 10.20.2010

All I have to say about Christian Dada's show is that...it was FREAKING AMAZING!
Of course I wish the lighting was better but, I have a poopy camera so these were the best photos that I got...but I have each piece in my brain for now. I'm so so sooooooo..speechless...
 so dark...and scary....but cooool....
 I liked this dress..and wish that i was able to get a better photo...maybe at their 展示会 hehe
I want it!! 



 how awesome is this piece? the dress is so simple but the piece over it.. like.. WOW. 
It's no wonder that LADY GAGA fell in love with this brand.  It's genius.  Tho I could never pull it off...I give props to anyone else that can. I mean, it's so amazing and just..out of this world.  I was so happy to be able to attend this show.  I hope this line gets to show in NY or PARIS someday..

ほよよ〜

1 comment:

  1. I just wrote a short story about this show. It was just so inspiring!
    Check it out on my blog

    Enchantingly,
    - Gab
    - www.shortfashionstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...