Saturday, August 20, 2011

PARTY REPORT. RON HERMAN x CASIO PRESENTS TRYX CAMERA LAUNCH PARTY @ FRED SEGAL (MELROSE) 8.19.2011





 the SNAP YOURSELF booth..got very popular at the end of the night hehe 


 FREE SUSHI!!!!


久しぶりにSHACK!!!!!!
LONG TIME NO SEE SHACK!!!! ♥

 DJ KENTARO & His Crew 


 my girl Jen Brown









 LOOOVE THESE GUYS!!!!! ♥
SCOTTY STOPNIK!



































love my friends! Paul, LANNY JOON, ED, Vivian Bang


 JET!

 tatiana & eriちゃん


 my party crew!!!!!! ♥
neon angels








my old boss Chris Heatherington, James Freeman & homie Darin Maki


eriちゃん x Jillian Kate

 kohei & his lovely girlfriend soo cute!

yumi, Mark Whalen (Kill Pixie), Jen, Fernanda, Ellen 




 a very rare occasion where I have a photo with my sister...


we heart shoes. 


I was flown in from Tokyo to attend and promote this launch party for Ron Herman & Casio's digital project.  Ron Herman & Casio collaborated to make this new camera called CASIO TRYX and you can see what kind of photos it takes on this site: X-TRIM.  It's pretty cool right?  It was a nice mix of people and I'm so happy that a lot of my friends came to support & enjoy the free sushi and sake!  It was also a surprise to see the 2 guys from JET dj.  Today was like a mixture of Tokyo & Hollywood and I had so much fun.  I love my life!!!!  Here's to many more jobs that let me fly to LA!  

ほよよ〜

1 comment:

  1. I love your life too!! hehe So Jealous!
    But I'm pretty sure Tokyo misses you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...