Wednesday, August 31, 2011

PARTY REPORT. CoSTUME NATIONAL AOYAMA COMPLEX RECEPTION PARTY 8.31.2011

 oooh a new place to shop and hang out in aoyama!!
it seems to have been around for a while but..it was my first time here! 

 these are dresses and suits worn by famous people..so nice...

Brad Pitt wore the outfit on the right! ♥ hehe

 of course I was curious about the food...

 yusuke, me wearing my new OLIVER PEOPLES FRAMES, & honoka






 She is wearing items from this shop! おしゃれ!


 loving this retro color scheme I felt like I was in a She & Him music video hehe


 misha x 大好きなhiroさん!



 Momo is ALWAYS best dressed! love her!

 thru a little door, it leads to this bar/cafe space called WALL. 

 i dont know if this man will always be here to give out bon bons.. hehe

 but the atmosphere is nice ! so much greeeen!

 and a terrace!

misha looked so cute today.

 omg can i say i LOVE her brown shoes?

and here is how to get here!!!!! give it a look!!
AOYAMAが好きな人ココはぜったい好き!!!いてみてね!!


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...