Saturday, March 26, 2011

PARTY REPORT. CHARITY EVENT IN AID OF TOHOKU-KANTO EARTHQUAKE @ WOMB 3.25.2011

It was the first day for me to go to a club party after the earthquake on 3.11... It was sooooo nice to see all my friends, all the tokyo party people..listen & dance to good music...
I always always LOVE shinichi osawa's DJ sets!





大好きなCHAKI!

i usually never dance on the main dance floor but I just wanted to try it today!

so packed! and that girl's arm was really long!!!

イケメン!

MAA x いつもおしゃれなALYN

love BINGO!

my bro..seriously..long time no seeee


大好きなNori x Soくん!

イケメン!
今日の#1イケメン!

sooo happpy to seeeee you girls!!!

thank you for hosting a party to bring everyone together! we needed this...don't give up TOKYO!!!! the party must go on.

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...