Sunday, February 27, 2011

The BEST souvenirs from TOKYO (JAPAN) STRANGE FLAVORED KIT KATS & HUGE RAINBOW POCKY!! YUM!!

Did I mention that I'm a little sick? I think my immune system shut down since I didn't sleep the night before my flight..and because the air in the airplane was so bad, I couldn't stop sneezing out super gross mucous, I was constantly dehydrated and would have sudden runny nose issues, sometimes bloody nose issues...大変.... I think I cleaned out the air craft's entire tissue stock. This is why I have a huge box of tissues & massive amounts of water on the table here...and meds in the background.. anyway..I always stock up on these funny flavored Kit-Kats whenever I go to the States. You can only get the really weird flavors at Narita Airport.. They make great gifts..and also, a bag of black thunder, which you can get at any convenient store (of which I cleaned out). HEHE

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...