Sunday, December 19, 2010

PARTY REPORT. COMMON GALLERY -> SANCHA ---->LOOP 12.19.2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAOKI!!!!!!!!!!!!
love mai x trip






after leaving Harajuku... I went with Trip to a really hidden bar in Sancha...

ran into some OLD friends!!! one whom owns the bar!!!! so funny!
on the other side, there was a little restaurant..that had FREE KARAOKE!!!!
the best best BEST TAKOYAKI ever!!

and then..久しぶりにAYU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tequila....

chef..LOL

after this I went back to Shibuya and visited some old friends @ LOOP
Gosh I haven't seen these 2 in like...FOREVER...

and my old roomate SANTA!!!


I used to live in a house with 3 guys...and this was one of them...

we were pretty close..so it was great to catch up with him last night!

yoshito and his PINK SHOES..

気持ちわるい!(笑)

Last night was a busy night and a great one because I got to experience new places and run into many old friends that I hadn't seen in so long! This is what I love about Tokyo...that there are always chances to find new places to hang out.

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...