Thursday, December 30, 2010

NEW YEARS EVE IN HIROSHIMA さよなら2010

Hey All..I'm in Hiroshima now spending time with my in-laws..and I don't have internet where I'm staying...so I am at an internet cafe now (>.<)..I thought I'd write this last post for 2010. Thank you EVERYONE for all of your support & inspiration this year. I wouldn't be where I am without you! 2010 carried a lot of positive changes for me, for my life and my perspective for the future. The saddest thing was the loss of one of my closest friends, Keyth. I am always thinking of youだよ!!!! Well time's running out and I have to head home to a traditional Japanese New Years Dinner!!!!!!! Excited!! I hope you all are having a wonderful time with your family or closest friends. Please have a safe new years! Love you All!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...