Sunday, October 31, 2010

PARTY REPORT. TRICK OR TREAT presents HALLOWEEN NIGHT 2010 @ DIFFER












Trick or Treat's owner, and today's organizer..
















There were SOOOO many amazing costumes today but I didn't take pictures of everyone. I actually brought TRIP here as a Birthday Eve present since she LOVES zombies and all. This isn't your usual 'club' party but more of a live show event with DJs and many special performances.. Today's main act was Arika Takarano from ALI PROJECT. We looked through her book and she is quite active, being an actress as well and a pretty famous LOLITA. Anyhow, as I often support Aural Vampire, I've always been impressed by this side of Japanese Culture. This is where all the hardcore goths hang out. They are all very nice and friendly as well. I love it! Anyhow, Aural Vampire will always remain my favorite group in this genre hehe ALSO, they will be touring in America for a month starting from the day after tomorrow with The Birthday Massacre!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...