Wednesday, November 17, 2010

PARTY REPORT. CHANEL CRUISE COLLECTION LAUNCH EVENT @ OMOTESANDO CHANEL BOUTIQUE 11.17.2010

To celebrate the launch of the November 2010 Cruise Collection, the Omotesando CHANEL boutique will have a special installation for a limited time only, which will start from 11.18.2010 (TODAY!) and run for 2 weeks. Tonight was the launch party for this installation.
The theme is St. Tropez and the CHANEL boutique will turn into "Cafe Senequier."




SO CUTE!






LOOOVE THIS!




The dresscode was 'hippie chic'..so i tried my best..
and, i was happy to ran into marijera !

and ERI!!

CUUUUTE!










SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!



then..
to the 4F

i met kurodaさん today!!! (^o^)/

don't you feel like you are on a cruise? I did!





久しぶりにchihiroちゃん

my new favorite DJ'S...hehe

definately いいCRUISE感じ!

good food

and drinks...








GOOD BYE CHANEL CRUISE..I had so much fun!
and thank you for the gift!

I recommend everyone to drop into the CHANEL Boutique in Omotesando before this installation is over!! I think I wanted like 10 items!! I definately want a PINK CHANEL PURSE! To watch the CHANEL CRUISE COLLECTION in St. TROPEZ CLICK HERE!

ほよよ〜

1 comment:

  1. Boca do Lobo usually gets inspiration from Chanel and their wonderful pieces. The attention to detail and the exclusive feeling of this brand are an example to us all at Boca do Lobo.

    PASSION IS EVERYTHING
    Boca do Lobo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...