Thursday, March 18, 2010

PARTY REPORT. The new Sony Ericsson XPERIA presents Special Night 『LOVE CHECK』@ MLB CAFE



it was like an iphone...but made by sony..



i like this varsity jackets!







EGAちゃん。。。。(笑)


happy end. (笑)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!



im obsessed with the lazers..



the screens in this place were soo cool!





久しぶりにKEN ISHII x DJ DRAGON

my jenny.


Exochika from Aural Vampire came out with me tonight!


i heart this jacket!!!





お疲れさま!

Dear Friends..I'VE BEEN SOOOOOO TIRED..... I don't know what's wrong with me..is it the hayfever!?? have I not fully gotten over the jetlag from my LA trip a month ago?? Is it stress!? I'm pretty happy with my life, work is good, friends are good, everything is great!! so why am I sooo tired?!?!?!? I wonder if everyone is going thru this right now...I think it's a health thing that I need to get checked out...I'm still trying my best to be out and about but if the party reports start falling off track, please don't stop reading! I honestly think I just need a full day at the spa or onsen with a luxury massage package. Yes..that sounds good. Until then, can someone please give me a cure for this pain in the ass stuffy nose and sneezing problem!!! -_-

ほよよ〜

2 comments:

  1. no worries, people will still read your blog even if you go to 2 parties and not 6 or 7 a night.

    take care of yourself.

    love you mai baby ~

    see you

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww kenny you are sooo sweet!! i'll see you guys very soon for your bdays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...