Tuesday, January 19, 2010

another ray of sunshine.

The year is starting off pretty chill for me so I apologize to my readers that there aren't as many party reports as there have been in the past 1.5 yrs...As I'm still nursing an injured leg, which is healing really well (except the top part), my body has been telling me to rest up more so that it can heal faster. I also feel that I'm coming down with something. *sniffles* 風邪かな? So tonight, I had a chance to dinner with a good friend of mine, Izumiさん. She has been supporting all of my events since the beginning and she is always so much fun!! She's by far, the sweetest, most open minded, supportive and friendly ray of sunshine you will ever meet. I LOVE HER SOOO MUCH!!!!!! She has so much energy, so much positivity, and sooo much love to give that it's impossible to feel down around her. Whoever has an Izumi-さん in their life is SO lucky! I have only a few rays of sunshine in my life, and Izumi さん is one of them. Izumi-さん、いつもありがとう。愛してる!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...