Friday, December 25, 2009

PARTY REPORT. Mai Last Day PARTY run in TOKYO of 2009 @ Camelot, Womb, Nuts, Air

First stop: Camelot

I dropped by to see my girl, DJ AMIGA

It was super packed at midnight!




a really dasai santa girl..

then next stop: WOMB for FLJ's event









then off to NUTS.. my last experience at Nuts before they close down.. sad..

I ran into so many old friends here and i have to say we all have the same feeling about 2009.. so glad that it's over... I'm wondering tho, where will all the hiphop artists perform at and party now?????? i guess we can start going to the underground clubs again??? Family? Game?

then, it's off to AIR to see my JENNY..
久しぶりにMILLA!



the dj was sooo good.
DJ CARL CRAIG

I didnt realize I was out so late.......because I had to pack and clean my house before my flight..it was already 5am......I got home, started cleaning and packing and finished right around 11am and jumped on the limobus to NRT.....What a day. No sleep. There were so many good parties tonight but I couldnt go to them because they were too far and I had to pack etc.. Well, tokyo, thank u for all the parties in 2009. See you again next year........i'm off to LA. (I'm in LA now...)

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...