Thursday, December 17, 2009

PARTY REPORT. ISSHO 忘年会 12.17.09


VENEZUELIAN CHOCOLATE!










Another End of the Year Party. I came home today, appreciating all the quality time I got to spend with my friends tonight. It was actually MOEGI'S birthday today..but she had to work ALL NIGHT!! Poor thing..MOEGIちゃんお誕生日おめでとう!!! I left in between this little get together to attend the Red Bull Event and came back. All my close friends were still here. よかったね! Do you ever notice, that sometimes we become so busy that we forget to take a second to just have coffee and catch up with our friends. I'm so happy to have had the time to just sit and talk wtih my girls tonight. Ray walked me home tonight. Thank you RAY!!!! It's 4:31am now...time to sleep. zzzzzzzz

p.s. What is ISSHO? to find out more info about this architect company: CLICK HERE

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...