Saturday, August 15, 2009

PARTY REPORT. TNH presents SHUT UP @ La Fabrique 8.15





kosuke x 2boy


i heart peli!!!








i heart SEX
(takeshi x emiko)
one of my favorite dj's!!


heart chaki (lowbrows)


久しぶりにMAGO!!

cheri baby where have u beeen?

my dan dan






I usually don't follow this party but because CHaki and 2 boy were DJ-ing I came out. The DJ line up was not bad and everyone was dancing their butts off on the dance floor. One sad thing is that 2 boy's DJ set got cut short by a certain someone who's DJ I like as well, but this just proves that 2 boy is TOO NICE! Don't let others jump in between your sets homie (even tho I do it sometimes..hehe)!!!! man, o-bon week is over huh? everyone back to work tomorrow?!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...