Sunday, August 23, 2009

i heart quality time with my friends

aiちゃん and i had a lot of catching up to do. so we did it over a sorta healthy lunch. she is working on some really awesome stuff now. i'm so proud of her!!! she just came out with a new photo book called KAGO AI vs. FRIDAY. I had a sneak peak at it and it's pretty interesting. she's sooo amazingly cute, but the photos were more edgy. love it!
then...we headed over to the glaceau vitamin water pop up...
it was suuper crowded so we didn't stay very long..
after we departed, i went home to do some work, and then met up with my girls for dinner...
shabu shabu of course!

a few special friends dropped by....

and then i went to see my girl...



and today.. i got a visit from my sunshine, yuki....

loove this girl!!

and another surprise...my best friend ERROLSON!!!!
im SOOO happy errolson is here!! he is here for another exhibition of his brand Acronym. I love his stuff but he is only making them for guys. dope stuff...everyone should check it out.


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...