Sunday, May 31, 2009

Spotted. Mike x Nick in Nakameguro

I slept 13 hours and woke up around 1pm today. I decided to go for a walk outside my place and spotted mike x nick!!!! the 2 celebrity giants from a really famous group called '13 ft'.

shoot!!! they noticed me taking their photo.

they were hungry, so i suggested FRAMES in Nakameguro.
they were very happy with their lunch choices.


They were totally impressed by Exile's performance at the MTV VMAJ's last night that I suggested them to drop into the 24 karat store. Mike seemed inspired by this...

but then he had a sudden urge to pee..
hehe

their 48 hours is almost up..but first, body&soul....
p.s. how much multi-v would i need to be their height? hmmmmm...

ほよよ〜

next stop: odaiba for body & soul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...