Wednesday, June 17, 2009

PARTY REPORT. CHASEWOLF NIGHT@ le baron 6.17.09

we heart Elliot Yamin

zoolander?




amiga x eiiiko

we heart heart shaped sunglasses

pinky swear + kiss it + stamp it




sexy joe
i want him sometimes. hehe



boy allergy




we are bluesteel.
Elliot x Blaise






Matthew is leaving Tokyo to return to LA next week. Who would have thought this time would come so quickly? It was nice seeing you around almost everyday Matthew. The most memorable thing that Matthew said to me was this after seeing me 3 days in a row:

Matthew: Hi Maichan, how are you today?
Mai: I'm great!
Matthew: That's awesome. I love people who are feeling great.

After this, I realized how important it was to be positive (even when you're tired, sad, pissed) when people ask you how you're doing. Although I am pretty much half of matthew's height, he was always nice enough to bend down to give me a hug. hehe Don't be a stranger homie! K.I.T.

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...