Monday, June 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILIYAH!!!!

Happpy Birthday Miliyah!!



ia x miliyah




the hugest and cutest cake ive ever seen in japan!


























I had the honor to dj for miliyah's birthday party last night. It was soooo much fun!! I dj-ed during the cake time and then again back to back until 4am!!! I actually played ALL the songs I had!! Thank goodness for my emergency HIPHOP/chill mix. LOL!! Usually, i have a creepy feeling about trumproom but this time, the atmosphere was different and it was soooo much FUUUUN!!!!! until the next birthday...tee hee...(planning.....) EVERYONE is gonna need some revive in the morning..i know I DO!!!! and to Miliyah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!!!!! see u soon! xoxo

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...