Monday, May 4, 2009

realization


Dear Readers,

Good Morning! Thank you so much for your support throughout this last year. I just realized today that it's been a little bit over a year (by a few days) since I started this blog. I told myself that I was going to start a new blog for my 1 year, but apparently this 1 year is up! whoops!!! Well, this blog is running out of space, so I will be joining a new blog fairly soon. The concept of my blog will be the same. I will continue to report events and other happenings in Tokyo as well as continue to promote my favorite brands, bands, shops, artists, restaurants etc....I must say, I really enjoyed the questions and comments about FOOD. GOLDEN BROWN in Nakameguro vs. GREAT BURGER in Harajuku. Fun stuff. on another note...

It's golden week and I just got back from Paris and am super jetlagged. I think I will be traveling a lot more from now on and hope you will be interested in my party reports and encounters from abroad. Anypooo..until tomorrow.

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...