Wednesday, May 27, 2009

PARTY REPORT. LOUDER WEDNESDAYx BACK2BACK Battle @ Le baron 5.27

i heart blaise!!! (Monkey Majik) this photo looks like i'm a huge fan. so funny!!!!









my baby melody, it's the best fun when you're partyin with me!!

Kathy x Ken x Flynn x Rene






AYA!!!

Daniel x Matthew

where's lara bandler!!!!!

Happy Birthday Maちゃん!

i heart Bingo aka DJ F.Y.S

I'm soooo HAPPY I.A came out tonight!!!!!

we heart GANBAN

Nick x Spencer

i guess im quite heavy. sorry patrick!







my lil sister MICHIKO came out for a bit!!!!! YAY!







I'm so sad that Spencer Product is leaving. sooo very very SAD!!!








safe sex is the best sex HEHE




MAAR x MAYU
i love when they dj together!
TONIGHT WAS SOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! I ended up giving out those H&M condoms like crazy. (they're 'essential' man!) But did I save any for myself?! hmm.. Anypoo, it's important to always be on 'defence' from AIDS so if I gave you one, use it!!? Gosh, I'm gonna definately need some 'revive' in the morning...someone send it to me please!!!!!!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...