Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Things to do on your birthday. 2.18.2009

Healthy Lunch with my roomate Elly.
TOFU SANDWICH @ Cafe 8

then,

a facial at マリエ's mom's spa UNO DJENNE

bubble jet bath for relaxation...

then...

on the way to dinner...
hi keyth.

so, my annual all girls birthday dinner @ junkadelic
so my diet doest work out so well...but..im surrounded by great friends!

melody x liv

may x meg x misa

sakiko!!!


meg x misa x melody x liv

izumiさんx sakiko

katiuscia x the FRENCH STRIPPER!!!!! heheh

i heart izumiさん!!!

Moegi!!!

pablo the french stripper. hehehe


and then....
OMG! Kassie!!! Thank u!!!!
i heart betsey johnson!!!!


and...


from michiko...
my first ID's !!!! yay!!! THANK U!!!!

Chance by Chanel from Izumiさん



ice cream reeboks from mayuko!!
thank u!!!

Thanks for dropping by IA!!

another surprise...
cake!!!
thank u junkadelic!!!




kyoko drops by tooo!!





i heart sayaka!!

my 2 lil sisters..

of course i heart the stripper too

I heart my mama Yoko and papa Yone
Thank u!!!!!!
Papa Yone singing for me hehehe







more updates sooon...

ほよよ〜
next stop: Domo arigatou..

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday!!
    i've become a huge fan of yours and read your blog religiously ,
    because i find it extremely hard to find
    good party blogs in english.
    i live in tokyo and my birthday was on the 18th too. haha
    i would appreciate it if you could recommend any interesting upcoming events.
    thanx
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...