Monday, February 23, 2009

Amazing presents from Amazing friends!!!!

Thank you EVERYONE for the AMAZING PRESENTS!!!
Candy from All over the world!!!
NY, Italy etc...

YUMMY!!!
Very Very Huge Strawberries from Ibaraki!!!

YES!!!!!!んちゃ〜
きーーーーーん!!!
the infamous all you can drink glass. tee hee
OH MY!!!
I heart my Gucci Sunglasses & Betsey Towel!!!!

sooo CUTE!!!

I HEART MARC JACOBS!!!!
I got a DVD, T-SHIRT, and BAG!!!
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

from itooo x bingo
Little Henry to help keep my room clean! thank yoU!!!!!

for my protection...thank you eric!!

lots of candy and toys!!!!!

for relaxation! thank you!!

GIVE ME MONEY!!!!!

mmm to keep me warm at night, my very own hot pink pillow!!! thank u zoi and kyoko!!

and something that I've been wanting since I moved to Japan, my very own EX-WORD!!! Thank you to KEYTH and MASATO!!!!!!!! My very fast improving Japanese will be all thanks to u!!!
tee hee

I still heart these presents tooo!
and all the beautiful flowers that I didn't take pictures of in time!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU x 100000000
to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...