Tuesday, November 4, 2008

PARTY REPORT. IPOD BATTLE GIRLz vs BOYz [the clash] @ WAREHOUSE 11.1



my girls
melody x adoriana x sayaka x momoちゃん


DJ PASCAL


getting ready
we are vintage with our mini ipods


liv x melody x erika



DJ KYOKO (xxx)


i heart マリエ


Y.O.N.E



oh we're ready..

VJ. shady!!!!!!!!!!! (>.<) hehe
yes the girls team rocked the crowd


mai vs. kenny


AFRA



we heart soccerboy





LOL














scheming...
yah, he knew we were kicking ass...










LOL sooo freaking hilarious








last song: katy perry. HOT and COLD.


Loud Minority


i heart mika
and his harry legs. tee hee
and thank you REEBOK!!!


I want to thank everyone who came out this night. I know that Halloween was quite crazy.. (thanks to all of you who came to AIR TOOOOOO)---I wanna especially thank my girls. I loved working together as a team and I think we did really well, and actually, in reality, we DID win.
We played what we liked, we put on a good show, the crowd loved us. See you all soooon.
xoxoxoxo

p.s. TOKYO DANDY PHOTOS!!


ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...