Saturday, October 11, 2008

PARTY REPORT. NSW OPENING AFTERPARTY @ Belle Salle 10.10

my little sister Michiko.
お疲れさま!


what girls do in the bathroom.
sachiko x lauren x carolina x chiaki x emi


we heart photos!


i heart OkuちゃんxLauren


i heart Faline



I heart AMIGA


i heart sunglasses
but
i cant wear them!


HONEY HALL is hardcore. love it.


i heart ももちゃん
IPOD Battle
let's bring it!


ももちゃん x JAYBEE aka many other names. heheh


i heart CHION x JOEL!!!!!!
what's funny is that they turned on the lights for a second and everyone found each other!!
I found my chion!!!



i heart my DJs.
Sarasa x Kyoko
Alex x Myss will be my top list for when i actually book BOYS.
tee hee


おめでとうNIKE

ほよよ〜

next stop: ADIDAS x FTC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...