Wednesday, August 27, 2008

PARTY REPORT. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOSEさん@TRUMP HOUSE 8.27

New Club: TRUMP HOUSE.
Actually it wasnt really open yet....
and it was hard to find. teehee


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOSE!!!!


I DJed with AMIGA today.
I didn't know alot of the song titles on her CDS but I did choose 3 songs and mixed them alright! YAY!



This room is actually upstairs. All red.


This is the main entrance, kinda small, and the stairs are dangerous. Amiga fell down on the way up! (>.<)


Main floor I think...


luxurious right?


eating strawberries with AMIGA. yum!


EiちゃんxAMIGA



Camila x Diego


This is the upstairs DJ booth.
I can practice here. heheh
I have to say, the vibe here was different than TRUMP ROOM.


ほよよ〜

next stop: VELOURS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...