Tuesday, July 22, 2008

PARTY REPORT. Sculpture Delicate Fleur Launch Party @ Aoyama Geihinkan 7/22/2008


Aoyama Geihinkan



I was asked to help promote this launch party at the last minute for a new perfume called Sculpture Delicate Fleur. This event took place at Aoyama Geihinkan. I arrived a bit late because I had work until 8:15. Unfortunately, when I arrived Daigo had already left! I was curious to meet him. hehe

Anyhow, the place was huge and very nice. They could have done a little bit more with the concept...but I think everyone had a great time anyway! Especially cuz of all the cute DJs and special guests...I wish this new perfume Sculpture Delicate Fleur a lot of luck. I didn't have a chance to test it but I heard that it smells really nice.

onto the photo snaps:


Van Cliff D.
Diego x Elli-Rose


I heart Mika-chu


SMILE!!!!!


2 cool guys and girls






Elli-Rose x Maryjun Takahashi


Francois x Pablo


Jun (MSGR) x Amiga


AMIGA is soooo friggin CUTE!!!









my posse



HICO



Give me money KOJI x Yoko X Eriko Sato


IKEMAN


Yoshiwaraさんx Chisato Morishita



Sorry, I can't marry you.. tee hee


hm...i can't marry you either... tee hee


i looooooove IZUMIさん!!!




Imaiさん(CODY)


Chisato x Yoko x Ray x Eriko







Pablo x Francois x NakagawaさんxOtaさん



my 2 favorites


i love you



ほよよ〜

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...